Thursday, October 28, 2010

Time Flies - in a Hypersonic Jet

This past month has gone by without so much as a notice. During this time, things have happened, things were planned, plans got cancelled, work and life continued. It's times like these that make me melancholy, and gets me asking myself the age old questions: What is happiness? What am I doing with my life? What is all my material possessions going to get me? Why doesn't the dog stop barking?

The past month has been mostly about work. Trips were planned but could not get executed due to some reason or the other. The last movie we saw had a robot programmed to talk to mosquitoes. The weather has been hot and humid. Gymming has been irregular, and weight's fluctuating between 68.7 and 67.4 despite a 'progress chart' which was supposed to be motivating. The bread I baked didn't rise and therefore has awful texture and taste. To make a long bitching session short, there hasn't been much fun that has been had.

But there are things to look forward to, as always. People to meet, Diwali to celebrate, weather to get cooler, Harry Potter movie 7 to watch, and more trips to plan. That's the best way to find yourself out of gloom. Chocolate cake helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment