Monday, April 18, 2011

Completed Works!

I actually did find some time to complete one quilling project I had been sitting on for a while now. I plan to gift this to a friend on her wedding this month...which was why I made sure I took out the time to complete it. (If it wasn't for last minutes, nothing would get done around here!)

I also got my earlier work framed since I was afraid that someone might just sit on it someday and my hours of hard work would be reduced to 2D scrap!


And here's the new one with a wonderful quote by Kahil Gibran on marriage. I had a more complex image in mind when I started this, but then opted to keep it simple. I can't make up my mind if the ferns at the corner work or not.


I plan to make a few more as gifts this year, and I already have a few ideas in mind. I hope I follow through and have them ready in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment