Wednesday, July 14, 2010

...and we're back!

It's been over a year since my last post during which I have made more attempts at fitting into my clothes. The most I can say for the past year is that at least I haven't put on more weight! I recently joined a gym...so the saga continues.

I still look for motivation everyday to stay on track. Intake of junk food has reduced...not been eliminated. It's a start though. Target is to lose 15kgs by this time next year and at least 2 by this month end .

Diet wise, I am making an extra effort to have a proper breakfast everyday, and to not give in to the smell of donuts and burgers when I walk by the food court. I have NEVER been on a diet so this is difficult. I don't know how people manage to live on celery sticks and carrots for a month.

Hope this works!


No comments:

Post a Comment