Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My First Diet Plan: Day 1 - Frooty

I don't do diets...mainly because I am easily tempted. But when I heard of the GM diet plan and the many people who claimed to have been cleansed at the end of it, I decided to give it a try. This would be more of a detox diet than a weight loss plan, but of course a couple of missing lbs won't be missed. I don't have a weighing machine handy so I'll have to just go the 'feeling' of being lighter.

Here I am at the end of Day 1. Today I could eat only fruits (except bananas). This is what I had: 1 pomegranate, 1 cantaloupe, 1 papaya, 1 medium-sized watermelon, 1 apple, and 1 pear...I am starving still. With that and the 10 glasses of water I am required to take, I am not going anyplace too far from the loo.

I have a low impact schedule on most days when I skip gym (which I have for 2 weeks now!) since I work from home. This helped because I did not need much energy required to go out in the crazy world where a bucket of fruits will be used up the minute you step out your door.

Beware though! The absence of carbohydrates drives you crazy. I wasn't able to concentrate on work, and all I keep thinking about is that I can have potatoes tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment